QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect the newly delivered units based from Purchase Order specification provided by the import officer.
- Report all defects and missing components of the truck to the supplier of new units.
- In- charge of acquiring stencils of newly delivered units and submit to the Import Officers and accounting Department.
- In-charge of Pre Delivery Inspection prior to release to the clients.
- Process all needed documents for the materials needed in the preparation.
- Process all needed documents for the release of units such as vehicle checklist, stencils, and gas PR.
- Conduct final checking in the units after the completion of PDI conducted by PDI mechanics.
- Ensure that PDI process and standards are strictly followed.
- Submit Stock Units Status Report weekly to all all concerned departments.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, and attending seminars
- Conduct Proper Operation and Maintenance Seminar to the drivers and mechanics prior to the release of new units.
- Prepare technical reports for all parts failure as requested by the clients, or as needed in the investigation.
- Responsible/accountable for all assets/equipment assigned to/used by him/her.
- Attends all training courses/sessions as required and provides the appropriate feedback on the usefulness, effectiveness and/or relevance of these courses.
- Brings to his/her immediate superior attention any incident, issue or problem which requires higher management resolution.
- Provides timely, accurate and comprehensive periodic status or progress reports to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Complies with all agreed KRAs/KPIs for his/her position.
- Strictly complies with all company policies and regulations, employee code of conduct, safety and security programs etc.
- Participates actively in working committees that he/she may be assigned to.
- Performs other duties assigned by his/her immediate supervisor as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be College Graduate with a degree to engineering/ mechanical engineering is an edge.
- Must have a Working Background for being an Quality Controller Assistant/Officer.
- Must knowledgeable to MS Office / Computer literate.